Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Job Title: Full-time Facility Manager
Job Summary: Overall supervision of building, grounds, and conference center facilities.
The Washington Apple Commission (WAC), a state agency located in Wenatchee, Washington, maintains nearly 15,000 sq ft. of office and conference room space as well as 19,000 sq ft of surrounding landscape. WAC offices occupy our 8 employees and another 5 apple industry organization tenants. We are a small crew looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic team player who will contribute to our healthy work environment and is willing to take on additional responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly, coordinate repairs and maintenance services, remodels, painting, windows, janitorial, HVAC.
• Maintain grounds to coordinate lawn care, landscaping, snow removal, parking lot.
• Oversee warehouse, forklift operator.
• Point of contact for security system, fire alarm, Police, Merchant Patrol.
• Manages office equipment, leases, repairs, supplies, phones, internet, mail and UPS.
• Handles Tenant requests and Conference Room rentals.
• Oversee Inventory: purchasing, sales and shipment.
• Additional duties based on skill set.
Qualifications and Skills:
• High School graduate, Associates Degree a plus.
• 3-5 years’ experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions.
• Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations.
• Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements and safety precautions related to facilities management.
• Must be a well-organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter.
• Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Long-term Disability Insurance coverage
• Washington State Retirement Program
• State Deferred Compensation Plan (401K)
• Vacation, Sick and Short-Term Disability Leave
• Respectful and pleasant workplace environment
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 8, 2021. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity provider and employer.